These Egg Salmon Muffins make such a healthy wholesome and filling meal for your little ones (or big ones even, they’re loved by all in our house!)
Makes approx. 10 muffins
- 7 organic eggs
- 1 heaped teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- black pepper
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 grated zucchini or handful of chopped up spinach
- 1 can wild-caught salmon (I like Fish 4 Ever brand), drain well and flake with a fork
- Preheat oven to 180c degrees.
- Grease a muffin tray
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, onion powder, paprika and salt and pepper. With a spatula, mix in the Parmesan and salmon.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray, leaving a little space at the top. Bake for approx 20 minutes, or until golden-brown, puffed and set.
- Leave to cool then transfer onto plates with a side of veg. Enjoy!