One of the best things about going gluten free is how great you feel off it, but one of the hardest things is finding what to substitute it with. I love wraps and although shop bought wraps are thin, they still contain gluten.
This is my favourite go to recipe for making wraps at home. It’s super easy and delicious too. They’re made with gram flour which is made from chick peas so it’s really nourishing and full of good protein.
What you need…
- 1 cup gram flour (some places call it garbanzo flour)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional but adds a nice flavour)
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley (optional)
What to do….
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat.
- Add flour, nutritional yeast and salt to a bowl and stir to combine. Slowly add water – mix well to avoid lumps.
- Spray pan lightly with oil and add enough of the mix to make a thin layer around the pan.
- Cook until golden on both sides.
Then fill with your favourite filling and roll! I like to butter on some tahini sauce then add some falafels and salad – delicious. Enjoy!
Grab your FREE eBook “5 Easy Steps To Boost Your Energy & Get Your Hormones Humming” by clicking the book!